Monday, February 4, 2013

Perhaps.....

...... there are just so many episodes of House Hunters and House Hunters International one can watch before what the Germans call extraordinary sitzfleisch--an ability to persist with sedentary determination--begins to give way to getting up and going.

Cheese Shop on Rue Cler, Paris
Perhaps it's my surprise at what, at least to me, seems to be an extraordinary amount of travel and restaurant-hopping for this self-described homebody.

Perhaps it has been my extraordinarily good fortune to travel (and dine away from home) more than I'd ever hoped.

Perhaps it's the 200+ reviews ("and counting"!) I've written for other people's sites.

Perhaps I should thank my husband, Jay Boersma, who is sharing some of our travel snaps here, forThe Considered Traveler. Take some time to look at his professional photography:  www.re-vision.com
 
Keep in mind that I will update existing posts periodically, so don't let the date at the top of the post mislead.  And feel free to comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment